Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Introduction

This blog has been specifically set up for the purpose of obtaining my Cert.III in Graphic Design Pre-press.

I would love to re-enter the work force as a 're-toucher'. Photoshop is my absolute passion and I am hoping with the completion of this course it may help to steer me in the right direction.

I have previously worked in Sales, both selling and in admin. At the moment I am fixated on my re-ignited love of fitness.

I love social media. My thesis topic was titled: Online communication: Exploring the Social Benefits of Adolescent Facebook use. Being a mother of a teenager I hold a very opinionated theory as to the do's and don't's of Facebook use among young teens.  

I love art and would love to find the time to finish a painting I started back in 2001! After attending the Archibald prize I discovered my appreciation for those who worked with acrylics and thought I'd give them a try, as opposed to my usual style of working with pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment